Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let's try this again

We spend a lot of time fooling around in the green room.  Intense card games, sitting and watching TV, reading books and talking.  Just no eating.  There is a cardinal rule about not eating in costume.  Tim is in the white shirt, Stephan is the other guy, Lisa is in the blue dress and Rhea (Stephan's wife) is in the tan dress.  

Here are some of my friends, posing in the hall by the dressing rooms.    I don't know why this is printing in underline and I don't know why it posted this picture twice.  I still have some bugs to work out.
Some of the women dressed as choir boys.  Paula was one of those lucky girls.
Here I am with the two other nuns.  The nice thing about being a nun is no wig.  But the costume is a little restrictive to open your mouth to sing.  Ann is the shortest nun and Lori is the middle nun.
So enjoy the photos and I will get better at posting pictures.  Sue

No comments: