Monday, January 7, 2008

I have no idea what I am doing!

This is my first time to have a blogsite, so I don't know what I am doing.  I recently got a digital camera and haven't even read the instructions on how to use it.  I am trying to enter the 21st century, but at heart, I am a 20th century girl.  I suspect I am writing to myself anyway.  I have a few goals for 2008, so maybe I will post them.  I am planning on running the Wasatch Back Relay again this year and so I am starting to prep for that.  I also want to develop more friends, which is way out of my comfort zone.  That's partly why I am starting a blog site.  I also want to get out of debt this year.  I have been working on that one for several years and this might be the year when I finally make it.  So, if anyone wants to share their goals for this year or tell me how to use my camera, then post a comment.  Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray for running!!!!!!!!!!!