Saturday, February 2, 2008

Next on my agenda

Now that the opera is over and I have had a week to recuperate and (like Tori says) get my normal life back, I need to start prepping for the Wasatch Back.  Our team is "Nuts and Bolts", because some of us are nuts to run that far (me) and others are really good runners and are strong.  I saw a lady running this morning and she had a rather large caboose.  I started to say something to Tori (we were in the car, going over to feed the horses) and then I realized that at least she is out there, starting.  I haven't gotten there yet.  So, I kept my mouth shut and admired her courage.  I like to run in the evening, when it is dark, so that no one can really see me.  
Today was Pres. Hinckley's funeral.  It was sad, but also really interesting to contemplate his amazing life.  He gave all of us some goals to shoot for.  

No comments: