Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tosca

Yesterday I  started in Hell Week, although it is really Hell Week and a half.  We rehearse every evening from yesterday until opening night on Jan. 19th, with the exception of this Sunday and next Friday. It's a lot of work, but this is my favorite part.  I love being in the theater and working on the stage.  
I "started" running last Saturday again, but haven't run since then.  I am not an early morning runner and like to run in the evening, but these days don't have the time.  Today, I am going to run for 15 min., which is my beginner time, but I also have to get the Christmas tree down, go grocery shopping and spend some time with the horses.  And rehearsal starts at 6:00 p.m. tonight.  So, I need to get going.  

1 comment:

DeletedBlog said...

have dad show you how to post pictures

VOS is th 15th-17th this year