Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hmmmm....., I am still not feeling the love. Either no one is reading, or you all are so shy and retireing that you don't want to say anything.
So, I was going to crosstrain yesterday, but I had such a stressful day and then I had to vote and then go feed the horses, that it was 8:40 by the time I got home and the gym closes at 9:00. I personally think it is a pretty good excuse for why I didn't go and lift weights. Tonight, I have to run on the treadmill after work, no matter what. Either that, or I have to run outside and it's too cold to do that. TTFN

4 comments:

The Torkulator said...

Try writing about things that you've learned or thoughts or insights not just daily routine

Sue said...

But so much of my life seems to be about getting tasks done. And if few people read this, then it is like a diary. But I will try to talk about my feelings more.

Matt and Ashley said...

Sue. We are here and we are watching. Ok that sounded a little ominous. I should start checking a little more since I just made my own blog too. mattschapper.blogspot.com It is still pretty rough.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, I admire your determination in getting ready for the race. Stick with it! Shelley