Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

Today looked like a beautiful day.  I say "looked like" because I was indoors, at work.  As I walked outside from the cafeteria to the Women Center, I thought how 25 yrs ago, I would have been "laying out" in the sun on a day like today.  Even if it isn't really warm, as long as you lay flat, you are out of the breeze and you can get warm.  I remember one day, a long time ago, when I went skiing in the morning and laid out in the sun in the afternoon.  You gotta love spring in Utah.  I don't work tomorrow, so I will be out in the sun, running and riding Cloud.  

1 comment:

Matt and Ashley said...

Sue I did get your voicemail, but I think it got deleted on accident. I had some old ones in my box and I was going through them and now I have none, so it is gone. If you want just e-mail me the info that way I have a copy. Thanks again.

And yes it was a beautiful day today. I was walking around campus thinking the very same thing. I think we are all getting a little spring fever.