Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bad week

Last weekend, Dana and I spent a couple of nights at Zermatt.  We had free meal passes and, boy, did we take advantage of them.  I ate like a carnivore!  I felt yucky, but it was so hard not to eat everything in sight.  That must be what it is like on cruises, when you can eat anytime, night or day.  Anyway, I also was on some medication for my trigger thumb and it really messed up my thinking about food and it raised my blood pressure to 170/100.  But, now I am back to normal, and my bp is normal again, too.  But, I haven't been running since Saturday.  I ran a  1/2 mile from Zermatt to the Wasatch State Park and back, in a driving wind and snow.  But that was the last time I have run and I am having a hard time getting motivated.  I work tomorrow, so I will not be able to run after work because I am singing in a talent show after work, so Saturday will be my next day to run, after today.  So, off I go, to run now.  Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
What is Zermatt? It must be a resort or restaurant. Sounds like you are working in some running and training. Keep it up!
--Shelley

Sue said...

Zermatt is a resort in Midway, UT, across the road from The Homestead. Dana does some photo work for them and they pay in free nights at the resort.