Sunday, May 3, 2009

Plans changed and we didn't get to babysit the Bubs.  It is probably good, because I started with a reaction to the meds I was taking to prevent seizures and am covered head to toe with an itchy, red, bumpy rash.  The Dr. said it would last about 48 hrs. and to take benedryl. So, now, it is more than 48 hrs and I still have the rash, but it is getting less intense. I haven't slept very good the past 2 nights because of itching and I am drunk-feeling from the benedryl.  But I can tell that the Dilantin is wearing off.  I even felt good enough to drive yesterday.  So, I am sleepy, but not dopey.  Because of the hayfever, I am sneezy and I was grumpy on Thursday.  I talked to Doc. on Saturday morning. I am also happy to be getting better, but feel a little bashful about telling people about what a stupid thing I did, trying to get on Cloud standing on a bucket on top of a step stool.
So,did you get it?  I used all of the seven dwarfs' names in my last paragraph.  Maybe the benedryl and dilantin are making me weird.  I hope someone will comment on my strange blog, so that I know people are reading it.  Because, if no one is reading it, then I might start writing really personal stuff, like in a diary.  Woo Hoo!!.  

2 comments:

Dave Sohm said...

yep it sure seems like you are on drugs

Anonymous said...

Susan, I'm glad you're feeling well enough to joke about it. That's a good sign!
--Shelley