Monday, May 4, 2009

The last day off before I have to go back to work.

The rash is going away and the itchiness is better, but not gone completely.  I didn't take any benadryl today.  And it is spelled BENADRYL, not benedryl.  I think I was on drugs yesterday when I posted, misspelling the word benadryl and also using all of the seven dwarfs names in one paragraph.  It was scary to read my last post. 
 Tomorrow I am back at work, but just doing testing at LDS.  It won't be too hard and it will be good to get out of the house.  I planted some flowers today, but have a ton of yard work to do in the backyard, but couldn't do it while my head is recovering.  It still hurts inside my skull when I cough, sneeze or bend over, so hard work is out for now. 
 Kristen and Dave are here tonight, studying for finals.  I am watching the Bubs so that they can  study.  Tori has 4 boys over, "studying" for AP English.  From the sounds of the laughter, I am not sure how much studying is happening.  I taught Bubs how to go down the step into the living room backwards, took him for a little stroller walk, fed him, bathed him  and laid down with him until he fell asleep.  It's fun being a grandma.  TTFN

1 comment:

Matt and Ashley said...

Sue -

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I did enjoy the 7 dwarfs reference in that last post. Don't worry, it wasn't too weird.

Also, FYI, Ashley and I will be Utah in August. The 4th through the 19th I believe. We would like to come see all you guys while we are in town, maybe come have some dinner or something. I will keep in contact as the date approaches.