Friday, March 14, 2008

Good week

This had been a pretty good week.  First, Daylight Savings started.  I don't particularly like the time change, but I love having it light later in the evening.  The weather has been pretty good, too.  I rode Cloud a few days ago and it was actually warm.  I have done pretty good with my race prep, too.  I haven't done cross-training on the rest/cross-train days, but I have run on the running days.  And since I discovered Mapmyrun.com, I have really had some fun figuring out how far I ran, etc.  My goal is to run without stopping for a mile consistently, then, to start speeding up my time.  
On Wednesday night, we went to La Cenerentola (Cinderalla) at the Opera.  It was very good and some of the staging was amazing.  There was a scene where everyone was moving in slow motion, but singing really fast.  One of the men even fell off of the table in slow motion!  It was pretty amazing.  Then, I got an email from Susanne earlier this week, inviting me to sing with the Symphony Chorus in April.  They are doing Carmina Burana, which is really a cool chorale piece, with the Symphony.  Rehearsals start next week.  It will be really fun to do.  Enough for now, I need to go running.  Sue

No comments: