Thursday, September 10, 2009

Salsa, salsa, salsa

I started to make some salsa yesterday, but accidently put in twice as much jalapeno peppers as the recipe called for. It was so spicy hot that I can't eat it. It was even hot for Dana, who usually can put up with a lot. So, last night, I put another 5-6 cups of tomatoes in my crock pot and let it cook all night. Then I mixed it with the other salsa to dilute the hotness. It helped quite a bit. So, now I have to go to the store to get more lids and then process it. Does anyone want salsa for Christmas??? I also got my "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" book in the mail. I can't wait to try some of the recipes. Let me know if anyone wants my salsa recipe. It's a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camille keeps bugging me to make fresh salsa. I would love your recipe. - Holly