Thursday, February 5, 2009

update

I am at work, waiting for a patient to get ready to deliver, so I thought I would post an update, but I may have to stop abruptly. I see Dr. Hadjbian this afternoon for a followup visit. I have forgotten how unpleasant the vein lasering was and am ready to move to the next leg or whatever. I really want to get this done before summer. Plus, I am dying to ride my bike again and he said no bike riding for awhile after the vein work. I haven't even asked about horseback riding, but with this good (sort of) weather, I am starting to think about that, too. I keep wanting to call it vein surgery or stripping, but that's not what it is, but maybe I will call it that anyway. Dr. Hadjbian is a little vague on the details of how long I can't ride and how much it will hurt, etc. I think someone needs to laser him, but that's my passive aggresiveness showing. Dana took some pictures of my leg, and uploaded them onto his computer, but hasn't uploaded them onto my computer, so I can't post them. I will bug him about that again tonight. TTFN

No comments: