Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cemetary thoughts part 2

It was a little strange, but last Tuesday night, kind of late, about 9:45, I was driving past the cemetary after feeding the horses. I noticed 2 cars parked by the side of the road and as I went past, I could see 2 women, sitting in chairs, by the side of a grave. It was cold and very dark. Now I am getting curious, so I am going to have to notice which grave they sit at and read the headstone some day soon. That's devotion, to sit beside a grave in January in Utah. I will post when I figure out which grave it is.
My feet still hurt, even after the shot in my rt foot. I am scheduled to have work on the veins in both of my legs later this month and I hope it helps with the achiness in my legs. Mike has repaired his bike trainer and I am going to have him show me how to hook my bike up to it and start riding in the living room. If I could lose some weight, maybe my feet and legs wouldn't hurt so much, but it is hard to get psyched up to walk on the treadmill when my legs and feet burn all of the time. Maybe if I ride the trainer, I will get better circulation in my legs and that will help with them. I will keep you posted. TTFN

1 comment:

Dave Sohm said...

treadmills are dumb and expensive! death to all treadmills! Kristen says a pool will help circulation. there is a covered one at that fitness center next to alta view. At least there was eleven years ago when i visited that place