Tuesday, August 12, 2008

stuff and nonsense

I am at work, so this may be really a short post. Tori and I have both finished "Breaking Dawn", or as I called it, "That d*%#n vampire book" after staying up until 1:15 a.m., reading it, when I had to get up at 6:00 a.m. It was good, but I think she left it open for another one, if she wants to take that on. Now, Dana is reading it.
I don't have time right now to talk about my opinion of "Mamma Mia", but mostly I really liked it. I will post my thoughts on that tomorrow, when I have a day off from work.
Poor Cloud. I don't think she has been out of the corral for at least 3 wks, maybe longer. That isn't right, but it has been so hot during the day and I have been busy with work. Tomorrow, I am going to ride her, so I hope she behaves herself.
Tori and I are having a big garage sale this weekend. I hope we make tons of money and sell everything. Mostly I hope we sell everything. Once I have decided I don't want something, then I really want it gone. I just don't have the vehicle to take the big stuff to D.I. if it doesn't sell. I guess I can call them for a pick-up.
It was cooler the past couple of nights and yesterday, I thought I could detect a tiny hint of fall in the air. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if we had a really long autumn, but it will heat up again I'm sure.
Gotta go for now.

2 comments:

Dave Sohm said...

just don't sell that old rifle, pleases. We can stow it if you don't want it any more

Dave Sohm said...

we saw a sign that fits the description of your commercial event. "Mid-life crisis yard sale"