Monday, July 7, 2008

I am back to work, starting last Thursday. My knee was surprised to be walked upon so much, but did okay with some stretching exercises that evening. The people at Physical Therapy sure know how to find your weaknesses. And then they give you exercises to strengthen you. My problem, and I am sure I am not alone, is that I don't seem to be able to find the time to do the exercises. The stretching exercises are the best to decrease the swelling, but I really need to do the strengthening exercises. I don't know how my legs got so weak. Gripe, gripe, gripe.
I have revived an old hobby. I am going to start doing counted cross-stitch again. I used to do it almost non-stop, but then I got tired of it. Now, after doing crocheting until my eyes are crossed and knitting until my fingers are sore, I am going to do some cross-stitch projects. I wish I could inspire Tori to do some of those kinds of projects. She liked doing the knitted caps that she made, so hopefully I can get her interested in cross-stitch. TTFN Sue

No comments: