Sunday, April 4, 2010

So much has happened in the past month

My goodness, so many things have happened since I posted last. I found out I am going to be a great-aunt and a Grandma again, my mother almost died, my sisters and I had a little "reunion", sitting around Mom's bed, watching her sleep and counting her respiratory rate. She is doing better, but it's only a matter of time. I got to really think about what it will be like when she is gone and I will miss being able to pick up the phone and calling her. Although, right now I can't really do that either. She is pretty weak and talking tires her out. Plus, I always seem to call when she is sleeping. I will miss her when she goes, but she has lived a long and good life and she wants to go.
Dave and Kristen are having a GIRL!!! I am so excited for them. KC is so cute and he will be a good big brother. We had a nice Easter today and Mike even came. It was really nice having all of my children here at once.
I work tomorrow, so this is a short note. Gotta get my beauty sleep.

No comments: