Thursday, March 5, 2009

last day

Today is our last full day here in Puerto Vallarta.  I will be glad to get home.  It's beautiful here, but so muggy.  I hate to be sweaty, especially when no one else seems to be dripping.  My mascara constantly runs under my eyes, so I look like a raccoon much of the time.  Dana's seminar is over, so we have time on our hands.  Dana and some friends from the seminar went "zip lining" this morning and they should be back soon.  Later, Dana and I are going down town to the mercado to shop one last time.  Dana got lots of pictures related to his seminar.  I will go through them and post the most interesting.  The models were cute girls and quite sexy.  Lots of skin!!! The pictures will be interesting.  We have not had any trouble with sickness, so hopefully we won't when we get home.  We drink bottled water and soda, but the water system here at the marina is filtered, like in the U.S.  They say we could drink out of the tap, but we don't.  But we do put the ice cubes in our drinks, so who knows.  Everyone had been very friendly, in fact we didn't know how many friends we had.  Every Mexican person who is trying to sell us something calls out, "Amigo, come here!"  I can only get internet in the main lobby of the hotel, so I am getting sleepy and am going to go up to the room.  I may post again from here or just post from home with the pictures.  TTFN

No comments: