Sunday, March 24, 2013

The problem, as I see it, with maintaining a blog site is that is takes time. Lots of time. That's one reason I don't keep a regular diary, because when I get to bed, I want to go to sleep, not write for an hour. The Magic Flute ended today. It was much more fun than I thought it would be. I worried for almost a year about the set, but I did fine on it, even though it is the most raked set I have set foot on and multitudes of steps. I just told myself that when we went to Canyonlands, I did fine on the sandstone, so this was just like that. It helped ease my concern. And I avoided drinking a lot of caffeine on the days of the performances, to avoid dizziness. I didn't get dizzy so that was good. I really enjoy working with that group of people. I don't see all of them each opera, but in a season, I usually see most of them. They, as a group, are bright, funny, interested and engaged people who are so talented. I tell KC and Ruthie that Grandma plays dress-ups with these people and it's fun. It's true. The weather is supposed to be pretty good this coming week. It snowed twice last week. Ick. I am ready for spring. So, this is my quick entry for today.

No comments: